Up to £50,000 DOE
City of London - Hybrid working
Oakleaf partnership is currently partnered with a large, global financial services firm who are seeking an HR Advisor to join their team based in London.
You will be supporting five HRBP's across a client group of approximately 2000 employees within the EMEA region. This is a brilliant generalist role whereby you will be performing both an advisory and an operational role. This is an ideal HR Advisor role for someone looking to expand their HR generalist skillset whilst learning and developing with a supportive and successful HR team and firm.
* Provide insight and information regarding various HR-related questions and concerns to all levels of staff.
* Supporting on employee relations issues.
* Managing the full employee life cycle.
* Management and ownership of the People HR database: maintaining all HR data.
* Own the local immigration process and right to work check.
* Performance and talent management.
* Ad hoc HR projects.
* 2 years' experience in an HR generalist role within a large financial services firm.
* Strong academics.
* Genuine interest in learning and developing in an HR career.
* Exemplary communication skills, written and verbal.
* Confidence and gravitas to interact and present at all levels across the firm.
If you feel this role is right for you, please get in touch today!