A leading Financial Services organisation based in the City of London seeks a Senior Recruiter (Early Careers) to work on-site in London, partnering with Senior Stakeholders and supporting the Global Banking Graduate Recruitment and Development Lead with strategic projects.
You will co-ordinate and manage the recruitment of Graduates, Off Cycle and Summer Interns into appropriate roles within the Bank across EMEA.
A leading Financial Services organisation based in the City of London.
A Senior Recruiter (Early Careers) with the following Responsibilities:
- Ownership of a number of key university relationships. Partnering with campus / careers advisors / university school teams you will build strong relationships through collaboration and effective communication
- Responsible for Global Banking Recruitment for the UK with an understanding of Global Banking Recruitment globally
- Development and management of campus events at target campuses
- Management of candidate contact including follow up, feedback and update of system
- Facilitation of the selection process, leading the decision-making process (wrap ups), interviewing and assessment where appropriate
- Provide a fair and objective recruitment process to a diverse audience
- Build internal and external recruitment networks
- Produce regular and ad-hoc MI summary to GBM Graduate Recruitment Lead and Global Banking Lead and Graduate Committee
- Active involvement in recruiting projects across the team
A Senior Recruiter (Early Careers) with:
- Analyst recruitment/HR experience
- Previous experience of recruiting within Early Careers
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel)
- Experience of HR systems / databases - such as candidate management systems (ATS/CRM)
- Great communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- A can-do attitude working in a fast paced environment
A competitive salary and benefits package depending on experience.