I have a wonderful opportunity for an interim HRBP to utilise their strong Business Partner skills whilst working on a change and transformation project. Working within this global matrix organisation you will play an integral part in a company wide transformation project where they are changing their target operating model and increasing their global footprint. As well as playing a key part in the transformation, you will be acting as a trusted advisor and will be supporting an area of the business with generalist BP duties including advising on any ER issues. This is a great role where you can utilise your experience to help shape the organisation.
Skills and experience
- You must have extensive experience as an HRBP within a global, matrix organisation, ideally within financial services but will look at experience from global commercial organisations.
- Demonstrate strong commercial and business acumen in order to assess risk and opportunities for the organisation.
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to influence different business areas and management levels
- A strong knowledge of current UK employment law
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to adapt to different business needs