Your new company
An international data firm with offices in 5 continents are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team of 7. Reporting into the Senior Recruitment Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and coordinating candidate interviews across multiple time zones.
- Communicating with candidates and hiring managers to agree on time and dates of interviews.
- Ensuring all touch points within the recruitment process are promoting excellent candidate experience and processes are moving swiftly without delays.
- Working with the Senior Recruiter to review candidate 'interview confirmation' templates and suggesting amendments to enhance candidate experience.
- Assist with reporting and team spreadsheets to track recruiter activities in excel.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a HR or Recruitment coordination role.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills, with great communication.
- Be personable and professional, with the ability to communicate through different time zones.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote working
- Benefits package
- Global exposure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.