Oakleaf partnership are currently working a leading law firm to find a Reward & Benefits advisor to join their team on a 4 month basis.
Reporting into the pensions and reward manager, you will be responsible to provide specialist support to the business.
- Responsible for dealing with queries on their full range of benefits
- Liaison with brokers and providers at renewals for our health and risk benefits and ongoing PHI claims
- Point of contact for all their benefit providers, along with the Pension and Reward Manager
- Assist with the development and responsible for co-ordination of the annual wellbeing events calendar
- Maintaining their intranet pages with up to date information on benefits and wellbeing
- Maintenance of changes to their benefits portal
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting for reward related activities
Skills & experience:
- Strong IT skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Experience of a flexible benefits systems is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong numeric skills.
To be considered, please apply accordingly.