£25,000 - 30,000
We have partnered with a highly respected global law firm to help with their search for a HR Assistant. This is leading law firm and an excellent opportunity for someone in the early stages of their HR career.
The HR Assistant will report directly into the Head Of HR and will form a part of a small knit team of two. The team are responsible of managing all employment and development matters of members of staff across the entire firm.
The candidate will be a key member of the team and will be expected to provide exceptional organisation skills. The role will be heavily admin focused, including diary management, reporting, drafting letters and work very closely to the HR Director. They will be also be involved in a varierty of projects and in all operational matters.
The successful candidate will be approachable with a can-do attitude and excellent organisational skills. They will be highly adaptable to new surroundings with excellent attention to detail.
- Manage employee data using excel spreadsheets, recruitment records, absence and generate reports.
- Manage and maintain contact with future employees.
- Manage work experieince processes.
- Screening and referencing candidates.
- Be the first point of contact for all HR operational queries.
- L&D responsibilities: managing admin for external courses, scheduling courses,arranging payments etc.
- Providing day-to-day internal training course administration.
- Taking responsibility for recording all CPD received.
- Keep the HR pages of the firms intranet up to date.
- Get involved in projects to support the firms strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret information and data.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Extremely organised and strong attention to detail.
- Preferrably degree qualified but not limited to.
- Experience in working within a professional services environment would be an advantage.
- The ability to lead and influence multiple stakeholders.
- Strong IT skills
- Approachable, confident and professional with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Empathetic with a people centric approach.
- Resilient and highly motivated.
- Team player.