Were seeking a Recruitment Coordinator / Recruitment Advisor to join a large organisation in Dorset
We are seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator / Recruitment Advisor / Talent Acquisition Professional to join a large and established organisation on an initial contract basis / fixed term contract upto 8 months.
Key responsibilities :
- Oversee and coordinate the approach to recruitment and resourcing; ensure that the teams provide strategic, legally compliant and pragmatic advice on resourcing.
- Provide advice and guidance to recruiting managers on all recruitment related matters including vacancy management. Increase responsiveness and streamlining of processes.
- Play a lead role in the development of the approach to attracting diverse teams and skills
- This includes working in collaboration with the Marketing & Communications Team to create and maintain a successful employer brand that fully utilises digital platforms in the national and international jobs.
- Ensure that inclusivity and diversity, with a particular focus on under-represented groups, is fully embedded throughout the recruitment and employee life cycle activities. This will include outreach work in order to develop relationships with local community groups, government agencies and other innovative activity to promote the organisation as an employer of choice across the range of diverse communities, locally, nationally and internationally.
- Ensure the optimisation of the best recruitment channels including Indeed, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Twitter and job boards etc.
- Develop and lead a proactive resourcing model with streamlined and automated processes, to attract and secure excellent candidates in a global market.
- Develop and establish an employer brand that celebrates and showcases the culture and values.
- Actively contribute to and participate in the talent acquisition selection processes of internal and external applications.
- This includes undertaking interview panel membership for key and senior vacancies and internal promotion and/or talent selection processes.
- Develop a range of benchmarking processes both internally and externally to drive improvements in operational performance.
- Oversee the work of the management of the tendering and contract management process for external parties and conduct contractual negotiations in accordance with the tendering and procurement procedures and regulations as appropriate, including the Advertising Agency, Temporary Staff Agencies and Executive Search partners.
Were seeking either an experienced Recruitment Advisor who has a full suite of experiences across the Resourcing spectrum... or possibly a Recruitment Coordinator who has knowledge of recruitment practice including posting vacancies, cvs/application review, interview arrangements and panel coordination.
Ideally the role would be undertaken on a full time basis with some hybrid working ie 2/3 days WFH and the remainder on-site in Bournemouth
The role is initially offered on a temporary basis / fixed term contract basis for upto 8 months +
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.