Your new company
Our client is a leading global bank who are currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team based in Belfast.
Your new role
This role is part of the ongoing Talent Acquisition transformation and will be responsible for the delivery of talent sourcing and intelligence projects that will support the acquisition of talent for specialist roles.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership for the delivery of passive candidate pipeline against assigned requisitions
- Build and maintain a network of passive candidates in priority disciplines and markets
- Oversee the provision of high-quality market intelligence (i.e. organizational structure, scope of positions in competing companies, compensation, benefits information, market trends)
- Conduct effective screening and engagement with prospective candidates in line with company standards and regulatory requirements
- Perform against a set of measures and continually improve outcomes - contributes to the quality, time and cost of talent acquisition for the Executive & Specialist segment
- Participate in continuous improvement projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Recent, credible experience in TA from within the specialist segment
- Direct delivery experience of sourcing either in-house, RPO or from within the recruitment agency industry
- Advanced knowledge of specialist 'resourcing' market practices: able to consistently and proactively identify, locate and attract passive and active candidates at all levels by utilizing sourcing techniques
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing via social media channels, Boolean or x-ray searching
- A strong working knowledge of candidate attraction channels
- Credibility with candidates ability to manage conversations and strong objection handling experience
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex sourcing and research assignments
- Experience of managing candidates through a recruitment process
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability
What you'll get in return
- This is initially a 12 month contract, with possibility for extension
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.