A great opportunity is now available within a global investment bank in their Chester office. They are looking for a skilled Tech/Operations recruiter who will be responsible for ensuring top quality hires into the business across EMEA, managing the end to end recruitment process from start to finish. Salary is £55-60k circa 2-3 days in the office.
This Chester based role entails partnering with business leaders and their hiring managers to manage end to end recruitment sourcing strategies, manage, execute and be responsible for all hiring approvals of internal, international transfers and external lateral hires. In addition, this position will provide key partnership to the business and global stakeholders in order to proactively review and define the Diversity and Inclusion agenda and develop strategies to meet short and long term goals.
- Partner with the Technology business, to provide both consultative and transactional recruitment support to deliver an end-to-end talent acquisition process
- Ensure that the right candidates are recruited in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Work closely with internal mobility to drive a pipeline of top talent to the business
- Partner closely with colleagues in other areas of HR and the business
- Provide accurate real time reporting on open positions
- Provide regular market information from internal and external sources.
- Ownership and efficient execution of the new hire approval process
- Ownership of successful transition from offer stage, through resignation to start date
- Actively manage risk around selection decisions, interview panels, hiring restrictions, and compensation decisions
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment process
- Previous Tech/Ops recruitment experience ideally in a large, complex global business
- Passionate about knowing the detail and striving to be regarded as a subject matter expert
- Experience managing multiple stakeholder groups with the ability to tailor your approach to the client base
- Experience managing high volumes of hiring
- Ability to manage client expectations and relationships with both hiring managers and HR colleagues
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills and proactive approach to stakeholder management and status reporting
- Possess excellent attention to detail and take pride in accuracy
- Open, accountable and collaborative in working style
- Ability to exercise diplomacy and discretion
- Excellent planning, organising and follow through abilities
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and remain focused, yet calm under pressure