Newly created HR Generalist opportunity in the Teesside region.
Your new company
Hays HR is delighted to be supporting a new client in the Teesside organisation on the look out for a HR Generalist / HR Officer to join the organisation on a permanent basis in this newly created role. This is a multinational organisation, an exciting opportunity to join this organisation.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be standalone on the Teesside region reporting into the HR Manager based on another site in the UK. This role is suitable for a HR Generalist, HR Officer or someone who isn't looking to progress further within their HR Career.
- Provide advice and guidance to line managers on a range of HR activities
- Assist the HR team with Global HR initiatives
- Manage all employee relation issues on site
- Support on recruitment - end to end recruitment
- Assist with monthly processing of payroll
- Liaise with Occupational Health
- Ensure rewards and benefits are visible on the company website (administration)
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role you will need to have experience in a HR Generalist role previously and able to travel to the Teesside site.
- Good communication skills
- Able to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Good Employment Law knowledge
- CIPD (ideal)
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working (3 days on site)
- £1,000 annual bonus
- Money towards education development & wellbeing
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.