We have an opportunity for an HR Analyst to support and mange the HR Data reporting and HR Systems in Dorset
Were seeking an Systems Analyst / HR Analyst who will be supporting / handling the HR Systems for a large organisation.
You will be part of a HR department the role will be focused on the business as usual HR Systems reporting and maintenance. Key duties/responsibilities
- To support the maintenance, use and development of the HR suite of systems currently including iTrent, Employee / Manager Self Service Portal, e-days, e-recruitment and reporting tools.
- To deliver and continuously enhance organisational reporting requirements through schedule, batched and bespoke reporting and trend analysis including the provision of user-centric information for presentation to support strategic and operational decision making and workforce planning.
- Support the maintenance, use and development of technological systems and associated support mailbox(es) within service levels. This includes, but isn't limited to technical assistance, support and testing of updates, setting security permissions, managing workflows, supplier liaison and continuous improvement.
- Produce scheduled, batched and bespoke reporting and trend analysis, acting as a key liaison for data. This includes regular provision of management information and trend analysis in a dashboard format (or other appropriate output) to support organisational activity, including but not limited to workforce and succession planning, equality and diversity, workforce profile, absence management, vacancies and variance reporting.
- Maintain the organisation structure within iTrent, ensuring that changes are input by the required deadlines to facilitate the production of accurate establishment reports and workforce plans.
- Provide user support and training, including back end system users, and proactively identify and implement the solution on their behalf.
Were are ideally seeking an HR Analyst / systems analyst with a strong excel analysis and reporting skills and experienced in the back office side of systems
- Significant and transferable experience of working with relevant systems and reporting
- Extensive experience of using databases/reporting tools; experience in manipulation and analysis of large volumes of data
- Experience of Business Objects tools and report writing
- Knowledge and understanding of complex workforce issues in a large organisation and the impact on HR data/information
- Good awareness of HR best practice in relation to systems and reporting
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Exceptional MS Office skills, including advanced knowledge of Excel with ability to use functions, pivots and dashboards
- Ability to coordinate the collation and validation of data from multiple sources
- Ability to analyse complex information
- Ability to produce comprehensive reports
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade others
- Ability to research and analyse complex information, bringing together data from different sources
The role is offered on an initial temporary basis via Hays, with Home Working with some travel to site in Bournemouth required and open on frequency. temporary contract 2-3 months with potential for permanent £28-34000 .
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.