EMEA Payroll Specialist - Permanent - Pharma & Healthcare - Watford - up to 55K + benefits
I am working with a industry leading Pharmaceutical business who are growing their payroll team as they become the Hub for EMEA payroll. The firm is looking to add an experienced and competent Payroller to its collaborative and enthusiastic payroll team.
This role will be a hybrid of working with office working required 2-3 days per month.
The EMEA Payroll Specialist reporting into the EMEA Payroll Manager assisting/overseeing such duties as -
- Processing EMEA Payroll
- Working closely with payroll provider
- Dealing with payroll queries
To be considered successful for this assignment, you will need to have had experience of:
- Processing EMEA Payroll.
- Ensuring all payroll data is processed accurately and on time using ADP.
- Always looking at new ways to improve process from compliance to processing payroll.
- Support the wider payroll team with any payroll issues .
- Updating payroll with any changes in data on a monthly basis.
- Swiss payroll knowledge essential.
If you have EMEA Payroll specialist & seeking a new challenge APPLY NOW!!!