International Payroll Specialist - Permanent - Central London - up to 62K + benefits
I am working with a industry leading Investment Management business who are currently going through a large global transformation. They are looking to add an International Payroll Specialist based in their London office focusing on the EMEA Payroll
This role will be a hybrid of working with office working required 2 days in the office per week
The EMEA Payroll Specialist reporting into the EMEA Payroll Manager assisting/overseeing such duties as -
- Processing EMEA Payroll
- Working closely with payroll provider
- Being involved in payroll projects and automation
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- Processing EMEA Payroll for around 8-9 entities working closely with payroll provider
- Provide support to UK payroll when needed or when issues arise.
- Working closely with global head of payroll on specific projects or process improvement.
- Providing support to both internal and external auditors.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders to understand payroll issues and payroll reporting.
- Strong EMEA payroll knowledge a must.
If you have EMEA Payroll & seeking a new challenge APPLY NOW!!!