HR Analyst | 12 month FTC | Hybrid working
Your new company
My client is an inclusive, trusted, and reputable organisation within the retail sector. They are seeking to recruit a HR Analyst on a 12 month FTC basis. This role offers lots of flexibility with home working with the requirement to be in the office for Team meetings. Your new role As a HR Analyst you will be responsible for the delivery of accurate, consistent, timely and accessible HR reporting that enables good workforce decisions.
- HR Reporting
- Monitor Team mailbox and ensure queries, request and issues are triaged and responded too quickly
- Design and implement efficient and effective reporting solutions
- Proactively engage team members on latest reporting developments
To be successful in this role you will need to have excellent report writing ability, advanced excel skills and be technically excellent. You must have experience delivering monthly and ad-hoc reporting and have the knowledge of using BI tools. My client is looking for someone who is proactive has an analytical mindset and a passion for problem solving.
What you'll need to succeed
- Advanced Excel skills
- Delivered monthly and ad-hoc reporting
- Understanding of HR Systems and processes
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive approach
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working
- Staff discount
- Generous Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career