I am thrilled to work with a Fintech business to recruit an HR Consultant supporting their international start-up, based in Dublin.
This HR Consultant will play a vital role in supporting international business growth. This role can be part-time or full time. Employment can be a fixed term or day rate with potential scope to become permanent.
- Creation and set up of international HR policies and processes
- Work closely with the International COO on strategic projects
- Manage internal international mobility processes with lawyers
- Partner with the business, managers and employees in relation to day to day people matters
- Implementation of a positive and consistent onboarding and induction process
- Taking UK benefits aligning within Dublin/Europe
- Supporting and leading on the recruitment of senior appointments
Key Skills and Experience:
- Highly experience generalist with both operational & strategic experience
- Experience creating and managing day-to day-HR operational processes and policies
- Ideally experience managing mobility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
You'll join a hugely successful and ambitious Fintech business with ambitious growth plans, as this is the first international office there will be little day to day HR support and so this opportunity would suit an experience HR professional with previous experience working for a start-up or a Consultant working with SME's.
This is a varied generalist role which will give the successful candidate the opportunity to get involved in strategic projects as well as establishing day to day operational processes. If interested please apply today, otherwise contact me directly for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.