10 Month Fixed Term Maternity Contract
Offices - North London
£38,000 - £43,000
4 days a week
Frazer Jones are currently looking for a UK HR Advisor for an initial 10-month Fixed Term Contract. This has the potential to be extended. The role is working in the Not-for-Profit sector working for a well-known charity that supports children.
This role will be supporting colleagues in the charities UK office which is based in North London. This is a hybrid-based position with 1 day in the office and 3 days home working paying between £38,000 - £43,000 depending upon experience.
The role entails providing support and advice, both operationally and strategically, to our UK-based colleagues and senior managers in all areas of people management. You will be part of a bigger team and will work closely together with UK-based HR colleagues and three UK departments. For this role you would have an understanding in reviewing and developing HR policies, processes, and tools, you have previously engaged in employee relations, grievance and disciplinary cases and salary benchmarking.
- Provide effective advice to all UK colleagues and senior managers (up to Director level) on all aspects of people management
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with relevant stakeholders in the three UK departments.
- Strengthen the HR and people management capabilities of our people managers, and influence decision making in compliance with organisational policies and HR practices.
- Support with employee relations processes, including investigations, disciplinary and grievance cases, performance management and facilitating conflict resolution
- Lead on the UK implementation of specific HR policies and improvement projects, including communication and change management
- Support UK people managers in meeting their HR priorities and objectives
- Develop/review HR policies and procedures, researching best practice and legislative requirements
- CIPD qualified or have an equivalent HR qualification
- Experience within the Not-for-Profit Sector or if you have worked for a charity before would be ideal.
- Have experience in managing all aspects of the employee life cycle and people management issues
- Experienced in dealing with sensitive and complex employee relations cases, including conducting and supporting investigations and disciplinary proceedings
- Experienced in acting as a business partner and adviser to HR colleagues and senior managers and able to quickly gain credibility and influence
- Experienced in managing and delivering projects autonomously or with little guidance, including implementing effective change
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.