Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this Global Manufacturing / Logistics Business with a site based in Swindon to recruit a talented HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
We have been tasked to search for a results focused HR Partner to work closely with management, driving operational excellence through effective execution of HR processes and programs. Reporting to the HR Manager you will work across business units, coaching managers, driving initiatives, implementing HR programmes, driving strategy and fostering an environment for business & employee growth.
About the Role:
- Provide HR professional services to managers and employees across multiple business units within the region
- Provide coaching to managers on areas such as effective hiring decisions, managing staff absences and developing and maintaining a respectful working environment
- Manage employee relations ensuring preventative measures are implemented to reduce caseload
- Implement HR programs for the region ensuring alignment to Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Reward, feeding into employee engagement & culture, succession planning, diversity & inclusion, mergers & acquisitions and leadership development
- Interpret and implement company policies ensuring legal compliance to external regulations
- Analyse insights from data, using trend and metric information to define root cause and design solutions to drive improvement
- Build close working relationships and communicates effectively with stakeholders across the business, including Finance, IT, UK HR team and COE's (Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Total Reward) to improve collaboration
- Previous experience working as HR business partner, senior HR advisor or similar
- Experience working within a global organisation would be an advantage
- Involvement in key strategic areas such as change management, succession planning, stakeholder management and employment relations
- Strong networking, coaching and influencing skills with the ability to form successful working relationships at all levels
- Knowledge of UK employment law
- Proficient IT knowledge including the use of HR systems
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple functions simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and proactive in solving problems
- Culturally sensitive
If you are looking for a challenging and progressive role with a reputable organisation and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West and M4 / M5 corridors.