We have a current opportunity for a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The position will be based in the City, London, and offers hybrid/remote working twice weekly.
Work in partnership with business leaders to establish fully rounded strategies and plans which support the achievement of business targets; ensuring that the right people are available at the right time to achieve business goals.
* Provides input into the establishment of annual goals and objectives for the HR team; with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Works with key stakeholders to develop, deliver and monitor people plans; including resource planning, performance and talent/ succession management.
* Uses business knowledge and people metrics to identify trends and patterns and work with people managers to develop appropriate solutions to people related concerns. e.g. absenteeism, employee relations case management, engagement and retention.
* Delivers key people initiatives and change programmes by drawing on support from HR colleagues and engaging key business stakeholders.
* Works with key stakeholders to plan and manage all aspects of TUPE transfers to ensure a positive transfer experience for and effective cultural integration of new team members.
* Act as a change agent coaching managers in how to handle change, create communications and activities that will enhance employee engagement levels and build organisational capabilities effectively.
* Monitors employee relations cases (including disciplinaries, grievances and absence management) and partners with managers to effectively manage and resolve any work related conflicts using pragmatic and culturally appropriate approaches/ solutions.
* Manages any employment-related legal challenges and requests in close liaison with the HR Director and any appointed legal advisor, maintaining any required records.
* Develops, implements and makes recommendations for the refinement of HR policies and procedures; including the training and briefing of team members and managers.
Experience & Skills:
* Excellent knowledge and practical skills in applying UK employment law principles.
* Able to demonstrate solid practical experience of performing successfully in an HR management role
* Experience in managing change, including mergers and acquisitions and TUPE transfers.
* Experience in managing employee relations cases.
* Proficient in managing multiple projects and priorities and detail orientation in order to produce and manage accurate and complete files, documents and sensitive data.
* Experienced in managing recruitment and selection processes.
* Experienced in the development and application of HR systems and processes including performance management and reward.
* Demonstrates a passion for customer service and a flexible approach to working supportively with others in the achievement of the overall Company goals; patient, responsive and demonstrates a positive attitude.
* Demonstrates strong commercial awareness.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with impact and influence.
* Ability to prioritise and organise workload and show good judgement under pressure.
* Goal oriented, flexible and able to work in a dynamic environment
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.