As the HR Business Partner in this Global Professional Services organisation, based out of their Leeds location you will work as a trusted and true business partner to senior stakeholders overseeing several business areas. As the HR Business Partner you will provide them with advice and guidance on all strategic people related matters as the organisation enters a period of growth whilst going through a period of transformation.
Reporting into a Senior HR Business Partner with the support of a HR Advisory team you will upskill and coach line managers and above on best practice, identify pockets of potential concern and provide solutions whilst leading the business area through change.
In order to be considered for this HR Business Partner role in Leeds you need to demonstrate the following;
- Previous experience of supporting stakeholders within a professional services environment
- Experience of leading and guiding through organisational and operational change
- Activation of a new HRIS system (ideally SuccessFactors)
- Experience of coaching and guiding Senior stakeholders
- Lead on critical people related projects
- Expertise within Reward, EVP and Diversity & Inclusion
This organisation is working to a true hybrid model, so you will be expected to work from the central Leeds office with your client group 50% of the time. In return, you will receive a competitive salary up to £70k along with a generous benefits package. If you would like to know more, please click the apply or get in touch with Alex Wright at Oakleaf Partnership for more details.