A not-for-profit organisation that specialise in providing vital research for certain illnesses, are looking for a Permanent Head of Reward and Systems to support a team, managing ongoing maintenance of the HR system and lead the reward function. The role is based in London, offering hybrid working.
Join an organisation that is world leading in their research to identify illness and disease, and evolution of treatment.
Approximate headcount of 900
A Head of Reward and Systems to:
- Manage a team of reward, systems and pension specialisms
- Be responsible for the HR System including: troubleshoot, make system admin changes, lead functionality upgrades, make sure the system operates effectively
- Manage the Reward function including: reviewing pay and reward structures, annual salary bench marking, providing paperwork for the remuneration committee. Look at bonuses and the annual appraisal process.
- Be the subject matter expert in pay, reward and HR system
- Responsible for reporting, including Gender and ethnicity pay gap reporting
A Head of Reward and Systems with:
- Strong line management capability
- Previous system admin experience
- An understanding of higher education or NHS salary grading scales
Salary of £60-66,000 dependent on experience
35 hour week
London based with hybrid working - 2 days in the office
Additional Benefits TBC