Oakleaf Partnership is delighted to supporting a well-known asset management organisation in central London.
Due to growth, they are looking to expand the HR team and hire an experienced Payroll & Benefits Manager on a permanent basis. The role will have sole responsibility for the monthly UK and International payroll for 500 employees.
Duties will include:
- Processing of 14 outsourced monthly payroll of employees across 12 countries
- Coordination and supervision of monthly payrolls with local and international payroll providers to ensure all employees are paid in line with their contracts.
- Prepare reports for the monthly payroll approval / sign off process
- Responsible for the creation / update of the monthly data reports
- Liaise directly with external payroll providers for all queries/legislative changes/audits across all regions resolving queries in a timely manner and escalating where necessary.
- Implementation and management of HR/Payroll process enhancements to improve efficiency
- PAYE scheme and annual reporting
- Act as main HMRC contact point for all payroll related matters
- Manage 3rd party payroll provider SLA's through regular meetings
- Assist in the processing of annual salary increases / bonuses
- Management of external payroll providers and tax advisors in the production of P60's, P11d's and other year-end earnings statements/reporting
- Assist with the upcoming Global RFP Payroll System upgrade
- Adding all new starters / leavers data / ad hoc changes onto the system and responsible for new joiner on-boarding for all global offices - creating offer letters, contracts, initiating reference checks and adding joiner details to HR system.
- Manage pension auto-enrolment processes, monthly calculations, payroll process and data upload to providers
- Create contracts and offer letters, collate new joiner details/documentation, reference check with 3rd party providers
- Manage the leaver process, calculate holiday entitlements, loan repayments and process through payroll.
- Maintain all staff records on an ongoing basis
Core Competences Required:
- Knowledge of payroll reporting requirements along with an understanding of UK HR policies and procedures
- Strong UK and EMEA payroll experience and exposure
- Excellent systems knowledge (payroll vendors and HRIS)
- Strong Excel
- Ideally a background within Financial Services/Professional Services
- Analytical and numerate; able to design and implement new or changes to process
- Excellent attention to detail