Oakleaf is proud to be partnering with a global manufacturing company in their search for a Researcher to support their executive hiring. This role is a permanent opportunity working on a hybrid basis and flexible with the hours.
Reporting to the Group Executive Hiring Lead, the role is accountable for building candidate longlists and shortlist for the most senior hires across the business and driving a positive a candidate experience. By understanding the strategic importance of our leadership roles and you will use this to formulate an attraction proposition for potential candidates.
Experienced in executive search you will deliver a strong insight led solutions to the business, that seeks to embed internal executive search solution as a better and more cost-effective option. In conjunction with the business Talent Lead and HR Directors you will partner to understand the capability gaps and then build proactive external succession plans and talent pipelines.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
* Executive recruitment experience gained with an executive search firm and/or with a corporate inhouse executive recruitment team.
* Possess excellent knowledge executive search research processes and capturing intelligence and insights and creating reports.
* Experience in participating in candidate interviews, writing client progress update, candidate reports, and shortlist presentations.
* Expert at candidate relationships and driving a positive candidate experience, as well as internal relationships across the business, HR and Group Reward and International Mobility.
* Attention to detail, the ability to work collaboratively and independently, can prioritise and the ability to meet deadlines.
* Commercially astute with the ability to demonstrate business value through delivery of key KPI's.
* Strong communication skills.
* Experience working with technology tools & digital platforms including Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), online marketing campaigns, social media channels & video interviewing. Workday experience an advantage.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to discuss further, please submit your up-to-date CV with contact details.