Diversity and Inclusion Specialist.
A highly successful professional services organisation with their Head Office in Leeds is recruiting to their first Diversity & Inclusion Specialist job role, responsible for influencing and delivering the strategy across the organisation, partnering with stakeholders at all levels. You will be building on their work so far and implementing further plans to increase diversity and improve inclusion, making sure everyone at the organisation feels like they belong, are valued and can do the best work of their career
This is an important and exciting addition to the business, reporting directly to the Head of HR and SLT. It will focus on culture and values, policy and project management across all areas of equity, diversity and inclusion.
- Deliver an ambitious and meaningful long-term D&I strategy with clear priority focus areas across various ERGs
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and leadership
- Ensure a data driven, measurable and targeted approach to D&I
Skills and experience:
- Expertise and experience in driving equity, diversity & inclusion strategies and initiatives
- A strong understanding of D&I best practice, including regulatory requirements
- An aptitude for data and insights to drive change
- Previous experience partnering with senior stakeholders
This is an exciting new D&I role with the autonomy and exposure to the senior leadership team to influence real change and impact on the culture and experience within the organisation. They offer an attractive salary and benefits package, as well as flexible hybrid working, with a requirement to be in the Leeds office a few days per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.