HR Administrator, Human Resources Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Assistant
Your new company
Your new company will be a charitable organisation with bases across the country
Your new role
This role is full-time permanent and fully remote. Your responsibilities would include:
- The administration of all workforce modifications (new starters, leavers and changes) to be actioned prior to monthly pay run.
- On-boarding administration, including generation and issue of contracts of employment and payroll input
- Administration of staff benefits.
- Administration of learning programmes, activities and qualifications, ensuring adherence to internal policies and processes, relevant legislation and branding (e.g. venue booking, printing handouts, send invites).
- Administering the effective and efficient use of LMS and specific L&D software.
- Ensuring there are no overpayments due to leavers or failure to pay new starters in their first month.
- Provision of timely and accurate HR and L&D administrative advice on the correct use of process and documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong admin skills
- Strong understanding of employee cycle, GDPR.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages.
- Have CIPD Level 3, are working towards it or have a willingness to study one.
- Strong customer focus
What you'll get in return
- Home working role,
- Competitive pay, with an opportunity for progression in role
- 33 days paid leave, including bank/public holidays
- Employee referral scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Learning and career development opportunities
- Occupational sick pay
- Company pension
- Discounted gym membership
- An employee assistance programme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Shop and save vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.