HR Advisor, Multi-site & remote working
£45,000 + excellent benefits
Progression and career opportunity
Working for a global FTSE business in the manufacturing sector that has recently been through an exciting transformation period and is focused on its people, development and succession planning, offering super career opportunities for the future, promoting from within is a regular occurrence, in the UK and overseas this is a great opportunity to get exposure to a role with a huge amount of autonomy and development opportunity!
Working across 4 locations with Milton Keynes as your main site probably once a week, you'll be at the other sites the other 2 days of the week and work from home 2 days so a nice balance, reporting to the HR Business Partner and supporting a population of around 250 blue collar employees alongside the HRBP.
- You'll be a strong HR Advisor to the manufacturing workforce of around 250 employees in this autonomous role working closely with the HR Business Partner
- Working in a proactive manner, you will identify opportunities to make a difference, initiating projects and driving the change programme forward from an advisory support perspective
- In this generalist HR Advisor role, operationally you will manage a number of ER cases advising on employment law, supporting with initial enquiries up to resolve and where needed, liaise with internal and external parties
- Engaging with the workforce, supporting on all policy and processes and suggesting ways to improve and streamline
- You will deliver learning, development and work closely with line management /stakeholders to deliver training on a range of areas
- Identifying talent along with the HRBP and line management
- You will identify projects, take the lead and design, deliver and implement to add value to your employee group and enable a smarter way of working
- General administration across the whole employee lifecycle, updating the HRIS, working collaboratively with the wider business and HR team and liaise with the HR Shared Service function.
- Experience of working in a fast paced, driven and mid to large sized matrix organisation
- You will be keen to progress your career and have already a strong HR Admin / HR Advisor or even a Junior HR Business Partner background
- Proven experience in a HR generalist role
- Confident in using technology, able to communicate well and be able to deliver your knowledge and skill across a broad and diverse employee population
- You will have experience of taking on multiple ER cases, maintaining high standards and have strong employment law knowledge
- Being a hands on operational advisor, but also have the experience of leading projects and identifying areas of change and improvement.
- You will be CIPD qualified and keen to develop your career further
- Experience in a multi-site role is highly desirable, although not essential. But you will be willing to travel 3 days a week with flexibility around your diary.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.