A global professional services organisation is looking for several experienced HR Business Partners to provide commercial people related advice and guidance across multiple service line. The HRBP will ensure that the best people solutions are delivered to their client group, with a focus on talent management, change and D&I.
You will manage and be suported by 2-3 more junior HRBPs and work closely with HR colleagues and centres of excellence. Permanent and FTC options available - full time only but with fantastic WFH flexibility on offer and a very competitive package.
- Work with HR leadership to develop and implement service line people strategy
- Lead the deployment of activities around talent management, leadership development, managing change, performance management and organisational design
- Creation of workforce plans, identifying workforce capability needs for the coming year
- Creation of strategic talent plans (annually) to map out people needs including projects and initiatives
- Effectively manage organisational change programs including TUPE, acquisition, integration, headcount management and liaise with specialists Change and OD Managers as required
- Support the implementation of the 'best fit' D&I solutions
- Work with the HR Ops Centre of Excellence team to ensure cyclical, business as usual Talent activities are executed to a high quality throughout the year
- Provide insight on People issues utilising relevant MI
- Ensure that organisational design/development solutions drive business transformation and change
- 6+ years experience in an HR BP role, with excellent knowledge of contemporary HR practices
- A post graduate qualification in a Business or Human Resource discipline is desirable
- Skilled at employment law, OD & talent management. Change management / TUPE, / M&A experience a nice to have.
- Proven ability to influence at senior levels in the organisation, preferably in a professional services environment
- Excellence in project and program management and
- Experience of making a significant contribution to business decision making, strategic planning discussions and operational planning
- Understands principles of coaching