Your new company
A global leading FMCG / Travel organisation are looking for a Recruitment Manager to lead the recruitment of roles across the UK, supporting with occasional international hires. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing the recruitment process of the UK business.
- Managing the recruitment of entry to senior level roles including conducting job interviews, lead recruitment and selection procedures, act as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics and provide advice on the current market.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within an in-house recruitment role, ideally within hospitality, retail or transport.
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders, ensure candidate experience and provide advice on the current market.
- Be personable and enthusiastic.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working options (1-2 days in the office a week)
- Full benefits package
- International progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.