If you are an experienced Talent & Development Manager looking for a fresh opportunity then read on !
Ashley Kate are partnering with a global client on a brand new UK Talent & Development role. Reporting to the Country HR Lead, this role works in close collaboration with local HR Partners, who are the first point of contact for local business stakeholders. Leading a specialist team, including a Learning & Development Specialist and Recruitment Specialist, this role focusses on attracting, developing and retaining talent within the country.
You will be an experienced professional with a passion for developing Talent strategies and you will be working with key stakeholders in order to deliver effective business solutions. You will need to embed a strong performance culture and deliver best practice frameworks for ongoing performance reviews linked to the business objectives.
You will be involved in identifying high performing individuals at all levels and make sure proactive plans are in place to support their career development. As well as supporting behavioural and cultural change, you will help the business to maximise the capability of people and identify opportunities to increase engagement. In line with this you will be responsible for the design or source the delivery of appropriate training for best practice and performance across all levels of the business. You will work very closely with the HR Lead in terms of building recruitment talent pipeline, graduate programmes, apprenticeships and identifying how do they build key talent internally and leadership development
Their industry is changing and , sustainability will be a key factor in terms of attracting talent so the business needs someone to bring fresh ideas.
UK Talent & Development Manager - About you.
- Experience of embedding a recruitment talent pipeline and high performance culture
- A good understanding of succession and talent mapping and employee engagement.
- Commercially aware with a proven track record of good project management
- Experience of delivering employee development training, coaching and mentoring
- Have a proven track record of advising and supporting senior stakeholders within area of responsibility
- Demonstrate a proactive and forward-thinking attitude with the ability to spot future challenges and take appropriate action.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the confidence to influence decisions.
For further information please get in touch with Jacqui Wall