Oakleaf Partnership are seeking a HR Analyst to join our clients team on the outskirts of Manchester on permanent basis. As the HR Analyst in this growing SME, you will primarily be involved with the management of staff benefits and the day-to-day operation of the HR System (Cascade HR), ensuring it is working effectively for all internal users - employees and the HR Team. This is a great role as the exact duties and responsibilities will grow and develop as you settle into the team and establish yourself within the organisation. Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
- Update and run regular reports as required e.g. required data for insurance renewals, monthly head of department meetings, weekly IT reports, ad hoc reporting for HR or others within the organisation
- Oversee the relationship with IRIS, acting as the contact point and meeting regularly with the Account Manager, troubleshooting issues with the Cascade HR system (user and admin) and escalating to IRIS where appropriate
- Manage regular activities on Cascade as required e.g. creation and closing of holiday years, processing carry over days etc
- Organise Cascade training for the HR team as required and ensure guidance documents for staff are kept up to date Other
- Calculate discretionary bonus figures for all employees, uploading all bonus figures to Cascade, liaising with the Finance team, producing bonus letters, dealing with related queries
- Collect and calculate data for the firm's gender and ethnicity pay gap reports, drafting accompanying narrative and ensuring they are reported appropriately on the firm's website and the government platform
- Produce regular data and statistics for the firm's four diversity committees, to support them with employee-focused initiatives
This is a varied role you will not need to demonstrate previous experience of using Cascade HR however you will need to demonstrate previous experience within a HR Analyst or systems focused role. In return you will receive a salary between £40k - £50k per annum along with flexible working hours and a suite of benefits.
If you would like to now more please contact Alex Wright at Oakleaf Partnership or click the link to apply.