A Financial Services firm based in the City of London seeks a HR Business Partner - Engagement and Development - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract to operate as one of three HRBPs reporting into the Head of Human Resources (overall team of six including two HR Administrators).
A fast growing Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
A HR Business Partner - Engagement and Development - 12 Month Fixed Term Contractor to have the following main responsibilities:
- Lead the administration of employee surveys to track employee engagement and satisfaction and report on results, ensure follow up actions are agreed and implemented
- Lead implementation of our D&I plan including liaison with our internal D&I Group
- Ensure effective management and deployment of training and development interventions, as well as account management of providers and reporting (inc. eLearning, Learnerbly, Building Leaders Programme)
- Lead the development of our client's Apprenticeship Scheme
- Support the Head of HR on interventions related to building a positive employee proposition and workplace culture (inc. managing Charity/CSR initiatives, oversight of Glassdoor, business-wide communications)
- Manage the relationship with external partner organisations and memberships (e.g. City HR Association, WIBF, Inclusive Employers) utilising the benefits and resources available to their maximum potential
- Be a visible HR presence, promoting effective communication, and coaching and mentoring line management to deal effectively with ER issues including absence management, performance management, disciplinaries, grievance etc.
- Support the maintenance of all HR policies/procedures, Employee Handbook and the HR Procedures Manual as required to reflect the changing workplace and legislative environment
- Play a proactive role in the delivery of a responsive Human Resources service, including support for ad hoc projects and initiatives
- Support bank wide Forums, Committees and Project Groups as required or identified
Current Strategic Priorities
- Delivery of our client's Building Leaders' programme (in conjunction with external consultants, Positive Momentum)
- Lead of mid and end of year employee engagement surveys with the 3rd party provider
- Implementation of our client's D&I Plan
- Development and oversight of an Apprenticeship Scheme
- Build Glassdoor profile
A HR Business Partner - Engagement and Development - 12 Month FTC with:
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years of HR Generalist experience
- Demonstrable annual cycle HR Generalist experience within Financial or Professional Services
- Demonstrable experience of leading on employee engagement, organisational development and D&I initiatives
- Hands-on recent experience of UK employment law in an Employee Relations capacity
- Ideally, SME experience within a fast-growing environment
- The ability to work in a London office 2/3 days per week
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
Competitive base salary and benefits depending on skills/experience.