A fantastic opportunity for an experienced legal recruiter is available with a premier global law firm's flexible resourcing platform., The Resourcing Manager will be responsible for the attraction, assessment and recruitment of high-calibre lawyers into the Middle Eastern business as well as support UK recruitment.
The Resourcing Manager work closely with other team members to deliver a best-in-class recruitment experience for candidates, ensuring seamless and quick deployment onto client projects.
- Screening applications, leading interviews and selecting suitable candidates. Working with Partners to assess candidates' suitability and motivations.
- Identifying appropriate partners for second stage interview, brief partners and candidates, offering advice and guidance
- Monitoring the recruitment purpose to ensure it is fit for purpose
- Holding preliminary conversations with prospective consultants
- Support recruitment-marketing activities, including direct-sourcing/headhunting campaigns
- Experience of managing recruitment processes in a high-quality, high-touch, fast-paced environment, whether inhouse or agency side
- Previous legal market recruitment experience within financial services would be highly desirable
- An excellent interviewer
- Excellent judgment, an ability to make reasoned decisions and to communicate them