This standalone generalist role works collaboratively across the business to drive the people agenda, partners with the leadership team on key initiatives and activities and delivers on all people related initiatives.
A fast growing lighting company.
The key responsibilities:
- Working with the Managing Director on embedding the strategy of both the business & Group with the team.
- Design and deepening of strategic HR advisory as well as the implementation of sustainable and forward-thinking HR solutions.
- Being a valued partner and trusted advisor to support Managers in their Leadership capabilities and help them drive their Teams towards a long-term Growth mind-set.
- Support leverage a high Performance Culture through Managing the annual appraisal system cycle and development plans in partnership with Managers.
- Act as the Engagement Leader to harvest full potential of our people for best results; through Engagement measures that support Leaders achieve team stability and collaboration.
- As a talent Manager attract, identify, develop and sustain Talent for the business and beyond.
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives including working closely with our Charity of Choice on activities throughout the year.
- Championing events and activities that foster engagement, collaboration and teamwork.
- Managing activities relating to the full employee life cycle.
- Understanding the priorities, challenges and key drivers for the Company in order to influence key decisions and translate them into a Learning Curriculum.
- Be the active member to the Global HR group and combine local HR strategies with the Group's needs and vice versa.
The successful candidate will be:
* Has a confident approach to all situations and people.
* Has business acumen and understands how to translate business issues into people solutions.
* Is a both handed strategic thinker with a pragmatic approach to solve problems. Someone who presents solutions or who can help others find solutions.
* Is a clear communicator who can convey messages to various levels across the business and Group in a combination with a high level of empathy to understand the needs of others.
* Is a well-rounded generalist who has had lots of exposure to a variety of people processes. Expert backbone to gain constructive buy-in from all stakeholders.
* Is keen, has a willingness to learn and enjoys taking on responsibility
* Diplomacy and relationship skills to foster relationships across all levels of the business.
* Can switch between being operational and transactional to more commercial and strategic.
- Standalone HR Manage role
- Up to £70k dependant on experience
- Free on site parking
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays