Recruitment Advisor role on a 6 month FTC, for a London University, paying £31-37,000 per annum. ASAP start.
Your new company
A London University are looking for an HR Recruitment Advisor, on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract, paying £31,000- £37,000 per annum. Hybrid working - 2 days per week in the office, and 3 days from home. Please only apply if you have 2 weeks notice period or less. The role is required to support with a high workload, so may be extended beyond 6 months.
Your new role
Initial focus of the role will be recruitment, but there may be the opportunity to get involved with more HR projects. Reporting to an HR Manager and working alongside 3 other HR Recruitment Advisors, you will work as team, to recruit 20-50 roles across Academic and Professional Services. You will support across 2 Faculties - Health Sciences and a Business School.
- End to end recruitment from taking briefings from Managers, placing adverts, reviewing shortlisting and arranging interviews
- Issue offer letters and contracts using TalentLink ATS
- Administer pre-employment, right to work checks (including references and OH forms)
- Advise recruiting managers on writing of Job Descriptions and recruitment planning
- Guide Managers through recruitment process and policies
- Send onboarding instructions and set up the new starters on SAP
- Support on any ad hoc HR projects as they arise
What you'll need to succeed
You must be able to hit the ground running, with recruitment experience, and be confident, personable and adaptable. You will ideally have Higher Education experience. Please only apply if you have 2 weeks notice period or less.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. Hybrid working - 2 days per week in the office, and 3 days from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.