Tech Talent Sourcer Job - Growing Tech Company!
Oakleaf are working with a growing tech business who are looking to expand their talent team.
They are looking for you to have a real eye for talent within the tech space and be comfortable dealing with internal stakeholders. The role would involve identifying candidates from Software engineers to front end developers and ensuring a steady pipeline of candidates are coming through to help support the head of recruitment on various roles.
If you an experienced tech resourcer/sourcer or an agency recruiter looking to make a move in house - this role will be great for you!
The role is paying between £25-30,000 based on experience + a cash bonus per hire!
Tech Talent Sourcer Job- Job responsibilities:
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers throughout Engineering & Product orgs to identify and engage top talent
- Focus on finding & engaging candidates from underrepresented groups through targeted campaigns and creative sourcing channels
- Document and share the latest sourcing techniques, methods, and tools with our team
- Bring your expert knowledge of the competitive landscape of Europe's technical market
- Work with members of TechTalent to track goals, metrics, and performance
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Tech Talent Sourcer Job - What It Takes to Succeed:
- Experience in a technical sourcing role
- Demonstrated experience executing sourcing techniques
- Commitment to hiring people from underrepresented groups and creating a diverse workforce
- Preference to work independently without oversight in a self-driven environment
- Exceptional customer service focus combined with exemplary follow-through
- Proven ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Flexibility to take on special projects as needed
If you feel this Tech Talent Sourcer Job is for you, then please apply now