An award-winning investment management company are looking for an established HR Advisor for their busy London location. This will be a maternity cover for an 18-month FTC. This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of a cooperative and high performing company that places an emphasis on giving a high quality service and putting the wellbeing of both customers and employees first.
Your key responsibilities as the appointed HR Advisor will be to act as the first point of contact for all employee relation issues and support the Head of HR and HR Manager on tasks and projects the depart takes on. As the HR Advisor you will be exposed to all aspects of the busy HR team, so this is an exciting role to operate in a diverse way. You will also be supporting and guiding the HR Administrator acting as the first point of escalation.
As the successful HR Advisor you will have experience on a wide range of generalist HR policies and procedures including Employee Relations, L&D, Payroll and Benefits, Recruitment and Project Management. You will have a strong problem solving skills with the ability adapt and communicate to a variety of situations and stakeholders. You will have a willingness to suggest improvements and contribute to the growth of the company. As you will be the key point of contact for ER related issues you will need to be approachable and a clear communicator with a positive, fair attitude.
- Managing the entire employee lifecycle, acting as the first point of contact on employee relations related issues
- Design and deliver L&D programmes and training, leading the implementation of the Learning and Development strategy
- Oversee all administration of benefits including employee pensions
- Be responsible for production of employee MI including absence statistics
- Provide guidance to the HR Administrator
- Carrying out interviews and managing the recruitment process
- Oversee monthly payroll process, checking data that has been entered by the HR Administrator
- Fully CIPD qualified minimum level 5 or similar
- Experience providing complex HR advice in a multi-disciplinary organisation
- Strong knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures
- Proven experience in executing change and successfully making a difference
- Experience with case management including disciplinary and grievance cases
- Great GDPR and legislation knowledge
This role is to start as soon as possible so please apply if you available imminently to avoid missing out on this great opportunity!