Training Design and Delivery Specialist 12 months FTC
You will be a positive, proactive and creative organisational learning and development professional with excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills and experience of working with leaders and colleagues at all levels. We are seeking a collaborative team player who will bring their insight and experience to building organisational capability through various change projects to enable the delivery and sustainability of organisational change. You will need to be flexible in your approach and enjoy a varied portfolio of work which will include the design, implementation and evaluation of learning solutions appropriate to meet organisational needs.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for the successful application of the learning cycle to each project or initiative, ensuring continuous reviewing of solution plans are on track to deliver a sustainable solution to support the longer term needs of the business area where relevant.
- Undertaking thorough needs analyses to develop a learning strategy with outcomes, and success measures to inform and generate implementation plans.
- Reporting to the People and Change Partner leading the people activities the relevant activity needing learning support.
- Developing and delivering new provision in blended formats including e-learning resources and the effective use of learning technologies.
- Scoping, advising and delivering on the design of bespoke events and tailored provision in line with organisational priorities.
- Managing and developing staff and acting as a mentor to less experienced colleagues.
- Leading on assigned change projects and strands of OD&PL work.
- Working collaboratively as part of the wider OD&PL team, contributing to its broad range of learning and development services.
- Engaging in continuing professional development to maintain own expertise and ensure that our provision is aligned with best practice.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.