Brilliant opportunity to join well established business family run business in Stamford as HR Manager, initially reporting into the Chief Legal Officer. With c 100 people in the business, you will take the lead on all things people.
It is an exciting time to join the business – your predecessor has set the HR function up to run smoothly and embed it throughout the business. You will join to deliver the business-as-usual HR cycle but also to take on some specific projects for the organisation as directed..
In addition to recruitment, employee relations, line management support and coaching, and managing the pay and performance review cycle you will:
- Providing expert advice and guidance to the SLT and work with department managers and team leaders to develop their leadership skills through meaningful l&D interventions, coaching and support.
- Review and maintain employee handbook and all policies to ensure they are legislatively sound and best practice.
- Create highly compliant processes that protect the business from risk
- Focus on employee engagement initiatives
You will ideally be qualified to level 5 CIPD and demonstrate a solid track record in working as a standalone HR Manager. The SLT rely on this role to provide advice and guidance, so you must feel comfortable in challenging decisions and explaining risk. The role is entirely vertical as a standalone HR Manager so you must be equally comfortable in the routine and the detail. Success will depend on your technical expertise, emotional intelligence and desire to deliver the best outcome via effective and efficient processes.
Generous benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 statutory plus additional days holiday for long service
- Death in service
- Enhanced company sick pay
- Hybrid working –M/W/F office based and T/Ths from home as a routine.