Talent Acquisition Specialist
A City based Financial Services firm is looking for an In-House Recruiter to start as soon as possible. This exciting role will combine both direct recruitment initiatives and the use of existing agencies to hire across a number of areas within business services. Initially this role has been released as a 12 month contract but could potentially extend thereafter should current volumes continue.
This role will suit a recruiter that started their career agency side before moving in house more recently. You will be responsible for 4 main offices across the UK and will be responsible for building relationships with senior stakeholders across these locations.
You will typically be managing around 15-20 live roles at any given time covering marketing, finance, tech, HR and other business service functions.
- Centrally manage end to end recruitment processes across the business.
- Attend weekly resourcing meetings with the business on resource allocation and effective resourcing, influencing and challenging decisions.
- Create job adverts for the company website, job boards, social media and specialist publications. Monitor recruitment spend within areas of responsibility.
- Screen applications against agreed criteria and provide a suitable shortlist of candidates to the Hiring Manager.
- Support the selection process; carry out vetting calls, notify candidates or suitability and conduct basic interviews.
- Proven experience of working successfully in an in-house recruitment role within a commercial environment, managing all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
- Experience of dealing with senior stakeholders and managing their expectations throughout the recruitment process.
If this overview describes your skill set and you are available immediately, send your CV to Frazer Jones immediately.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.