Mission Aviation Fellowship UK (MAF) is a Christian organisation that, for over 75 years, has been flying light aircraft over remote locations around the world. Our efforts have enabled more than 2,000 aid, development and mission organisations to provide emergency relief, long-term development and Christian hope to remote communities.
We utilise the power of aviation and technology to reach isolated people in need around the globe as we believe nothing should stop people from receiving the essentials of life no matter how remote they are.
By helping to link communities isolated from today’s ‘connected world’, we are ensuring that the severity of medical emergencies, natural disasters, conflict and famine are reduced and the light of God now shines brightly there.
We are now seeking a Recruitment Manager to join our team and lead the implementation of our recruitment strategy.
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days’ annual leave per annum plus Christmas office closure and Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme (10%)
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional looking for an opportunity to work for our fantastic organisation as we provide vital support to isolated communities.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a supportive and encouraging environment, where you will have the opportunity to let your creativity flourish and achieve your professional goals.
So, if you’re looking for a highly rewarding role where you will have the chance to utilise your professional talents to the benefit of the communities we support, then this is the perfect opportunity.
As the Recruitment Manager, you will lead both our domestic and international recruitment strategies, in line with our annual action and promotional plan.
Specifically, you will design and deliver a variety of recruitment materials and content for use in both our online and offline campaigns. To ensure the optimisation of these resources, you will monitor, review and develop our online recruitment pages as well as our physical international resources.
Establishing the foundations for successful recruitment, you will oversee the selection process, ensuring the progression of suitably skilled applicants who meet our vision and values.
Additionally, you will:
- Build strong relationships with MAFI, including sharing resources and materials
- Deliver a series of initiatives to engage with new recruitment audiences
- Manage our relationship portfolios, especially our 'premium' enquirers
- Monitor recruitment statistics to inform decision making
To be considered as our Recruitment Manager, you will need:
- Experience in recruitment marketing, including on and offline campaigns
- Experience successfully designing and implementing recruitment or other strategies
- Previous experience of using and managing an Applicant Tracking System
- Demonstrable experience of controlling budgets
- Significant experience of conducting interviews and using psychometrics in the selection process
- Experience of training managers in recruitment practice
- Advanced recruitment and talent management knowledge
- Technical computer skills including MS Office and online and offline media tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills and a diplomatic approach
- A degree level qualification (or equivalent)
A CIPD qualification would be beneficial to your application, as would a recruitment qualification. Experience working in a charity would also be advantageous.
Experience of visiting or working in a developing country would also be favourable, as would experience working within an aviation setting.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working at least 36 hours per week, that requires the flexibility to work additional hours, including weekends and/or evenings and some travel within the UK.
Other organisations may call this role In-House Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Advisor, Recruitment Specialist, Talent Acquisition Manager, Senior Resourcer, HR & Recruitment Advisor, or Recruitment Executive.
Webrecruit and Mission Aviation Fellowship UK are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to be part of our adventure helping provide hope and transformation to communities around the world as our Recruitment Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.