For this job role you will be joining an elite global professional services business based in central London but offering hybrid working. This business operates in over 40 locations globally and have the structure and history to deliver on cross-border work via their diverse employee base of nearly 90 nationalities. The company has been recognised with numerous awards and top global rankings.
Joining as their Benefits Specialist for EMEA, you'll report to the Benefits Manager and work in a benefits team of 5. You will be responsible for the smooth running of their EMEA benefits but you'll also support on the wider global benefits for US and APAC and contribute to benefits projects. You'll maintain vendor relationships, resolve employee benefits queries and ensure all benefits, renewals and enrolments are processed correctly, with the right policies adhered to. You'll work alongside another Benefits Specialist where you will split the international offices but rotate responsibilities to keep the role varied and interesting. Duties will include:
- Maintain all benefits and benefits renewals
- Manage vendor relationships as well as internal relationships with employees and senior stakeholders
- Work closely with HR on starters and leavers
- Support the Benefits Manager with Product and Program implementation
- Contribute to EMEA, US and APAC benefits projects and initiatives
- Draft and/or review employee and partner communications
- Resolve benefits queries and be a diligent point of contact for everything benefits
- Contribute to wellbeing initiatives
- Benefits benchmarking exercises
- Continually review and assess the portfolio to ensure alignment to the benefits philosophy
- Improve, streamline and enhance the accuracy of the benefit reporting processes
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 2 years employee benefits experience. You should have a customer centric approach, strong communication skills and an eye for detail. You will have ideally worked in a professional or financial services business previously or at least be suited to a professional environment. Being an effective team player that is both ambitious and motivated is absolutely key.
This is a fantasic opportunity for a Benefits Advisor or Specialist to take on an international benefits role. You'll be rewarded with a competitive salary and wider benefits package which includes a technology and wellbeing allowance. You'll join a well renowned global professional services firm that will offer you the opportunity to get exposure to global benefits in a team set up that will support your learning and development in this field to help you quickly progress. If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.