We are working with a leading retailer who is seeking an experienced L&D manager.
Would you like to work for a well known retail brand?
Are you happy to get involved at all levels? Your stakeholders will be regional directors and area managers, you will have a strategic approach to long term development.
The role is a hybrid mix of both technical and leadership development.
The key information:
London based - Flexible working with some travel around the country
Our client is looking for someone who has a hands on approach and can really roll their sleeves up and get involved at all levels.
Ideal criteria as follows:
* Strong L&D experience (preferably in global retail environment)
* Effective relationship builder
* Innovative approach to learning tools, including digital learning platform experience
* Remote management experience
* L&D Project management experience (preferably launching LXP within a global business)
* Data analytics experience
* Strong background in e-learning design
I would love to hear from you if you think this is the next step in your career.