HR Partner - Corporate Functions - 6 month FTC
£65,000-80,000 pro rata'd - Flexible, hybrid working 2 days in office pw
Initially based in Denham until September when this role will tehn be based out of the brand new Windsor office.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a very impressive, globally renowned FTSE 100 hospitality business on a 6 month FTC. In this role, you would business partner with corporate functions so no need to have a background in hospitality!
The immediate need for this role is more of a "hands on deck" need vs a core technical need with ER being one of the main focuses, closely followed by change and org development. You'll also get involved in some coordinator type work such as data reporting, presentation creation etc. Hence would look at someone more junior than a Business Partner.
About the Role:
Due to a small number of internal moves, this renowned business now has some fantastic opportunities for dynamic and forward-thinking HR Business Partners to join their high performing Global HR team. The main purpose of the roles is to provide Business Partnership for various directorates across the business. You will be responsible for the implementation of HR Strategies and priorities including:
- Talent and Capability - owning and embedding talent and capability programs
- Ensuring the best talent - driving cultural levers to support growth including DE&I
- Ensuring effective organisation design - workforce planning and effectiveness
You will have built up a wealth of HR knowledge and experience from delivering real "value-add" throughout your career and will be able to implement that here. You'll be a natural negotiator and comfortable challenging stakeholders to understand the other side of the discussion.
If you are a confident and strategic thinker who builds relationships quickly, as well as being a "do-er" and enjoy rolling your sleeves up, then this role will suit you.
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders, management and colleagues on all aspects of HR support and implementation of HR strategies, priorities and programs
- Coach leaders and business units/operations through organisation, regulatory and business changes and issues; how to create and maintain a work environment with high morale, engagement and productivity, identify and facilitate practical and timely solutions that best meet the needs of the business
- Manage the 'build' plans for critical roles and people for the relevant functions including development plans, short term assignments, coaching, mentoring, development centres, accelerated pathways for key talent
- Implement and drive relevant organisation design and change projects effectively
- Implement and manage the performance and talent practices and cycle
- Identify needs and implement relevant behavioural interventions
- Be a key advocate of the employer brand and deliver effective and efficient recruitment in partnership with the Resourcing delivery team
- Partner the HR Shared Service team in ensuring delivery of all key HR administration and payroll services. Provide advice, facilitation and guidance to line managers on HR matters within the legislative boundaries of each country (or rely on the relevant country HRBP)
- Provide technical expertise and advice on a variety of areas including: Resourcing, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Change Processes, and more broadly on Reward, Talent and Leadership Development.
- Take ownership of Corporate HR Policies and employment contracts for the UK to ensure they are fit for purpose and in line with current legislation and best practice.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.