Your new company
This organisation are a global network of member charities that are working tirelessly to end child marriage, and allow girls and young women to reach their fullest potential. A small workforce of circa 50 employees gloabally, they provide essential education and awareness on the issue of child marriage, and campaign for legal and social change.
Your new role
Reporting to the Director of Finance and Operations, key responsibilities of the role include:
- End to end management of the employee lifecycle
- Providing expert HR advice and guidance to the organisation's global staff team
- Lead on workforce growth plans from an HR perspective
- Conducting a thorough review and update of all company policies
- Management of staff benefits and remuneration, conducting necessary reviews and research to ensure salaries and benefits are competitive
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Experience in a senior standalone HR role, ideally with international exposure
- Excellent employment law knowledge
- Proven experience developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Strong HR data/systems management
What you'll get in return
You will be able to work on a hybrid basis and have access to some fantastic employee benefits including annual salary incremental increases and a 10% pension scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.