HR Advisor, Human Resources Advisor, HR Officer, Human Resources Officer, Human Resources Generalist, HR
Your new company
Your new company will be a school trust based in the South West. You will be based in Plymouth fully on site on a full time permanent basis.
Your new role
Your new role will be as a HR Officer or Advisor depending on the skill level and experience. In this role you will be responsible for providing support to the HR Business Partner regarding employee relations matters such as sickness, flexible working requests, conduct, performance, grievance, TUPE, pay and redundancy.
You will also participate in policies and procedure making, support with employee relations hearings and appeals, assist with training and recruitment.
What you'll need to succeed
- CIPD Level 5 or higher.
- Strong employment law knowledge.
- Demonstrable generalist HR experience and will hold their own portfolio of primary schools, providing advice and support on a broad range of employee relations matters.
What you'll get in return
- £24432-29174 salary
- Regular CPD opportunities, as well as support to achieve CIPD qualifications through the apprenticeship Levy or other appropriate routes.
- A defined HR career structure.
- Generous contractual provisions around maternity, annual leave and sick pay.
- Membership of the Local Government Pension scheme, one of the most generous schemes in the UK with high employer contributions through national provider Peninsula Pensions.
- Free eye tests and contributions towards VDU use glasses through a choice of national opticians.
- The opportunity to buy a bike or the latest Tech through our cycle and Tech schemes. You pay nothing upfront and the payments are taken tax efficiently from your salary through salary sacrifice.
- An Employee Assistance Programme to all of our employees.
- Free Parking on-site
- Access to community sports centre gym facilities (based in secondary schools)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.