We are partnering with a global insurance firm based in Central London on a permanent Senior Executive Reward Analyst position. Reporting to the Head of Reward, you will be the primary analyst responsible for all executive compensation exercise and strategies for the business.
- Using available benchmarking tools and methodologies to perform daily activities
- Performing research and while focusing on the development of client groups to understand company strategy, KPIs, compensation practices and regulatory/governance updates
- Managing analysis and reports for client projects in a timely manner
- Providing qualitative and quantitative data relating to compensation benchmarking, policy reviews, data modelling to the team through data analysis including
- Supporting the structure of variable incentives for the team
- Business partnering project teams to prepare for RemCo meetings, including preparing documents and presentations to the stakeholders
- Involving in client meetings and developing client/stakeholder relationships including taking ownership of client correspondence
- Providing training to graduates and associates on reward
- Partnering with the team to win new businesses through marketing initiatives and project proposals
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in Reward, ideally within Executove Compensation. Consulting or financial services background is an advantage. Please apply to know more about the role or to have a chat on your next move.