Ashley Kate HR & Finance are pleased to be partnering with an established and very unique growing organisation in recruiting a Senior Interim HR Advisor to join them until December 2022, offering between £35-39k depending on experience.
The organisation employs over 1500 UK wide across a number of sites, with a large HR function dedicated to providing a high quality and consistent HR service.
This role will support a team of HR Business Partners to ensure an efficient HR service is delivered across their operational business division, to include,
* To support Head of HR on various HR projects and Continuous Improvement initiatives to support the People Strategy
*To coordinate senior and complex recruitment campaigns
* Support and coach management team to up skill their capabilities providing management training
* undertake reward reviews and make recommendations for change and Improvements
* Responsible for undertaking Job Evaluation and advising managers in line with Pay Policy
* Attend Union meetings and manage union relationships
*To deliver workshops for managers and staff on HR topics and new initiatives
* Support the wide team and function in HR project work, to include Change a management such as Restructuring
* Management of 2 HR Advisors
We are seeking a strong Generalist with a background in Change and project work, who is CIPD qualified, passionate about continuous improvement and has worked within a unionised environment. An immediate start is required!
If you're interested in this great role, please do not hesitate to contact Darren Keeling on 0203 800 1500
or email firstname.lastname@example.org