Management Accountant / Permanent - full time / SW London with hybrid working available/ up to £46k.
Ashley Kate are delighted to be supporting a fantastic business as they look to recruit a permanent Management Accountant.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, the role will operate within the Finance team acting as a Management Accountant for a number of area's across the business.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide financial information, advice and guidance to General managers and other budget/project managers on a regular basis to inform, influence and help guide decision making.
- Produce reports and analysis which highlight the contribution of efficiency in operational areas.
- In preparing the management accounts, work with the financial accounting team to ensure that all transactions have been accurately recorded and journals have been recorded in time and have adequate back up.
- Coordinate the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes for your areas of responsibility.
- Deputise for other members of the Financial planning and analysis team as required.
We are looking for:
- Ideally qualified or finalist - CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, ACA.
- Hands on experience working as a Management Accountant.
- Ability to collect and interpret financial and operational data to assess efficiency and effectiveness, undertaking analysis and reporting and making recommendations as appropriate.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience of working effectively and ability to influence senior colleagues.
- Good understanding and experience of using/developing reporting tools of a finance system.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a great team and add real value to the Finance function.
Interested Get in touch with Cameron Davies on 0203 800 1500 for more information.