Your new company
We have an exciting opportunity for a recruitment coordinator to join our international commercial client on a part time basis. You will work over 4 or 5 days a week or potentially 3 consecutive working days incorporating the 22.5 hours
Your new role
You will play an important role in ensuring a pro-active service is being provided across the business and to the potential candidates. You will have responsibility for the administration activities for the assigned business areas and will assist the team in that area to deliver the recruitment requirements on time and to a high standard.
- Liaising and communicating with various internal departments.
- Co-ordination of the security clearance process working with HR Operations to ensure all relevant paperwork is completed/returned in a timely manner.
- Support and maintain of recruitment database on Workable ATS.
- Co-ordination of experienced hire paperwork informing relevant departments.
- Support the Recruitment Advisor and when required the wider team with various administration tasks.
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies and direct candidates to arrange interviews.
- Provide timely and effective communication to all candidates with feedback on their applications.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with all hiring managers and external parties involved in the recruitment process.
What you'll need to succeed
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail required.
- Strong administration skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Good standard of competence in Microsoft packages and general computer skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- Ability to handle work of a sensitive and confidential nature.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Part time work of 22.5 hours a week, ideally across 5 days.
Very good benefits including private medical and a bonus scheme!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.