Your new company
We have an exciting role for a HR admin to join a past paced organisation. This will be a generalist role but will have an initial focus on recruitment support. You will be supporting the senior HR business partner.
Your new role
- To work closely with and support the HR team with general administrative duties
- Recruitment administration including seeking approvals, arranging interviews, screening CVs, advertising roles
- To work with the HR team on-boarding activities, such as creating contracts, liaising with future employees, obtaining references etc
- Liaising with candidates and screening to ascertain expectations
- Updating HR and recruitment trackers
- Producing reports as and when required
- Support with the production of HR paperwork
- Management of and adherence to internal HR processes
- Liaising with HR suppliers, Line Managers and recruitment agencies
- Additional day-to-day administrative tasks with regards to HR
- Supporting HR team with ad hoc HR projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have some previous experience within HR
- Able to work with sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- A competent user of MS office
- Able to work within a fast paced environment
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Hybrid working with 1 day a week from home!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.