I am currently partnering with a charity that strives to make a huge difference in many ways, therefore this role is perfect if you would like to work in a role where you a highly rewarded.
Drawing on unique knowledge as a people professional, the post-holder will work closely with the Global People and Organisation teams to provide a full HR and Talent Acquisition advisory service to line managers and candidates. This is a broad generalist role encompassing day-to-day and more ad-hoc project work as required.
- Support the People and Organisation team in reviewing existing HR policies and improving processes where necessary
- Advise line managers on all people policies, procedures and guidelines
- Advise line managers on employee relations issues including: performance and capability, conduct, attendance and wellbeing, in line with SCI procedures and guidelines
- In partnership with the HR Business Partners, provide guidance on change management, TUPE, restructuring initiates and associated processes
- Work closely with line managers, the Centre Reward, Talent Acquisition and HR Operations functions to ensure efficient compliant hire processes are followed
- Work closely with members of the organisation to ensure agreed processes are followed ensuring smooth appointment and onboarding of compliant hires
- Good organisational planning skills and a proven ability to work with a large degree of independence, managing own workload and priorities and identifying opportunities to add value to the business.
- Experience in supporting on change management processes or equivalent training Adaptable and flexible and be able to manage changing priorities.
- Proven experience of managing a wide range of employee relation's casework and operating successfully in an advisory capacity with a generalist approach.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen, ensuring that HR policy or development activity addresses the business needs, providing consistent, business relevant advice to senior line managers and other HR staff.
- Experience in a generalist HR role within a large, complex global organisation.
- Sound knowledge of UK employment law and HR best practice across the full spectrum of HR activity.